Over 5000 performances in 25 years means there are too many to list on the page. But here is a sample of the schools, libraries, park districts, corporations, clubs and organizations that have called upon Danny Orleans to perform his educational or family magic show.
Over 250 schools in the greater Chicago area including…
• The Latin School of Chicago 6 times.
• St. Norbert Catholic School, 2 times Mark Twain School (both of them — twice).
• Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School, 5 times.
• Woodland Primary School, 10 times McGugan Jr. High School, 3 times.
• Our Lady of Victory School, twice.
• And six schools named after George Washington.
Danny Orleans performed for
• 3000 children at one time at the Westbury Music Fair, Long Island, NY.
• 20 schools in the upper peninsula of Michigan (and 100 schools in the Detroit area).
Schools in Florida, the Carolinas, Vermont, Toronto, Iowa, Wisconsin, Bermuda and The Virgin Islands where his props were flown on a plane that landed in the water as he hopped from island to island.
He has brought his educational and entertaining shows to the Indianapolis Children’s Museum; The Detroit Youtheatre; The Wisconsin State Fair, ChicagoFest; The Taste of Chicago; Chicago’s Navy Pier; Ruth Eckhard Hall, FL; The Kentucky Center for the Arts; Andy Griffith Playhouse, NC and more.
For 3 consecutive years, JPMorgan Chase hired Danny to entertain customers’ families on a Lake Michigan cruise.
For 5 consecutive years, The Schaumburg Public Library has hired Danny to teach his week-long magic class.
For 10 consecutive years, Danny entertained advertising clients of Parade Magazine at their annual holiday event.
For 15 consecutive years, Danny Orleans was the premier entertainer at the Union League Club Holiday Party.
For 25 consecutive years, Danny Orleans has entertained at the (Lester) Crown Family Picnic at their farm in Lake Zurich.